Light of the Aegean
- 8-days photo tour to Santorini, Cyclades, Greece -
It has some of the most picturesque examples of Cycladic architecture, a grand and unique volcanic landscape. But it also has a much less known side of rural life and living traditions of Greek island life.
- Unique photo opportunities for great landscape, nature, architecture and traditional life
- Some of the best light in the world
- Expert photographer guides (Tobias Schorr or Tom Pfeiffer) - both speak also Greek!
- Explore unknown gems of Santorini
- Small group sizes
- Flexible program adapted to your preferences
- Beautiful accommodation in great setting
- Delicious local food and wine
8 días Santorini
There is no particular itinerary and each tour will be different. According to weather and light, as well as your photo preferences, we take you around the island on excursions by car, boat and usually short hikes to the most interesting and scenic locations, celebrations and whatever comes up.
Quite often, we will use the "Golden Light" in the morning, as well as the warm afternoon and evening light and the "Blue Hour", while during the day, we have time to go exploring locations and discover new facets of the island group.
Group size: 4-8
Duración: 8 días
Fechas:Fechas personalizadas y en grupos
no scheduled dates at present
Precio (pp): from 2200 EUR
- 7 days accommodation (mid-class hotel)
- All transfers as needed on the island (except boat trips, arranged as needed)
- Half board with water and local wine in reasonable quantities
- Professional photographer guide and photo workshop
- Possibility to store your photos on DVD (we will have our PCs in the hotel)
Tour guide:The tour can be guided by photographer Tobias Schorr or volcanologist Dr Tom Pfeiffer who both know the island like their second home and are experienced photographers.
The tour starts and ends on Santorini. Santorini can be reached easily by air via Athens (and in the summer directly from many European cities), or by ferry from Pireus and other islands.
If requested, we're happy to help making arrangements or include the flight / ferry to Santorini for you.