Sakurajima Volcano Special
- 5-days volcano expedition to observe Sakurajima volcano's activity from close -
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- All transfers from / to Kagoshima
- Minibus rental, driver, gasoline
- Breakfast & lunch (Japanese-style)
- Accompanying volcanologist from our team
- Travel to and from Kagoshima
- Dinner and extra snacks & drinks
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
The tour starts and ends in Kagoshima airport (KOJ) or at the high-speed train station in Kagoshima Chuo, where we can arrange pick-up / drop-off on the first day. In most cases, you will fly into Fukuoka, Osaka or one of Tokyo's airports and then take a domestic connection flight. Kagoshima can also be easily reached by the Shinkansen train. If you plan to combine the tour with an extended visit to Japan, the Japan Rail Pass
could be interesting for you.