Volcanoes of Java
17-days walking and trekking tour on Java
|Dates||Status||Price per person (€)||SRS (*)||Group size|
|2-18 Jul 2020||canceled||3180 € $£¥||390 € $£¥||2-6|
|3-19 Sep 2020||guaranteed||3180 € $£¥||390 € $£¥||2-6|
|2-18 Jul 2021||space available||2800 € $£¥||390 € $£¥||3-6|
|1-17 Aug 2021||space available||2800 € $£¥||390 € $£¥||3-6|
|10-26 Sep 2021||space available||2800 € $£¥||390 € $£¥||3-6|
|3-19 Oct 2021||space available||2800 € $£¥||390 € $£¥||3-6|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for tours at custom dates: on request
- All accommodation in hotels and camps as specified
- Full board including drinks in reasonable amounts except a few meals as specified
- All ground, sea and air transfers as described in the program
- Airport pick-ups
- Transfer to Denpasar airport or other destination on Bali on last day
- Entry fees, visits to parks and archeological sites etc. as described by the program (incl. Borobodur)
- Equipment for camps (tents, mattresses, cooking gear; exception: an own sleeping should be brought)
- Local porters and guides
- Experienced Indonesian English-speaking guide
- Travel to and from Indonesia
- Indonesia Visa if needed
- Airport departure taxes (if not included in flight tickets, payable at the airport check-in)
- Single room supplement
- Mandatory personal travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks and few meals not listed as included in the itinerary
- Personal safety equipment (safety helmet and gas mask; we can provide one for you on request.)
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
The hikes in the program range from fairly easy to challenging. This tour is challenging and only suitable for peole in good to excellent physical condition and experience in hiking(walks on partly difficult terrain with steep passages on loose or rocky ground, total hiking walking time up to 8-10 hours, max. horizontal distances up to ca. 15 km, max. climbing during a day: 1000-1500m). If you have doubt about your condition, please contact us.
Arrival info:The tour starts in Jakarta and ends on Bali.
You will be picked up from and dropped off at the airports by our local staff.
Some airlines offer open jaw tickets into Jakarta and out of Bali which would suit this tour best. Otherwise, or if you choose to fly into Denpasar, it is easy and very convenient to get a separate one-way flight from Denpasar to Jakarta (ca. 30-50 USD). We are happy to include a domestic one-way flight bookings for you on request.