From Krakatau to Bali
- 16-days study and photo tour to Java, Indonesia -
|Dates||Status||Price p.p. (€)||SRS (*)||Group size|
|1-16 Nov 2018||space available||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|2-17 May 2019||guaranteed||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|15-30 Jun 2019||space available||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|8-23 Jul 2019||guaranteed||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|14-29 Aug 2019||space available||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|3-18 Sep 2019||guaranteed||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|2-17 Oct 2019||space available||3690 € ?||450 € ?||2-6|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- Accommodation in double rooms (tents)
- Full board (excl. drinks) except on free day in Yogya
- All ground, sea and air transfers as described in the program including private charter boat for Krakatau
- Airport transfers from Jakarta and to Bali
- Entry fees, visits to parks and archeological sites etc. as described
- Local guides, cooks, porters and help hands
- Indonesian English speaking VolcanoDiscovery tour guide
- Travel to Indonesia (arrival in Jakarta, departure from Bali)
- Connecting flight Bali - Jakarta or vice versa if needed (we can organize you domestic connecting flights at extra cost on request)
- Indonesian visa if needed
- International airport departure tax (if not included in flight ticket, payable at the airport after check-in)
- Single room supplement
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcolohic drinks and few meals not listed as included
- Additional expenses such as tips, souvenirs, extra activities etc.
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
The hikes in the program are fairly easy (maximum hiking efforts between 3 and 5 km distance, climbing of up to 500 m, total duration max. 3 hours) for everybody with good normal fitness. You should, however, be prepared for hot and humid climate typical for any tropical country.
Arrival info:The tour starts in Jakarta and ends on Bali.
You will be picked up from and dropped off at the airports by our local staff.
Some airlines offer open jaw tickets into Jakarta and out of Bali which would suit this tour best. Otherwise, or if you choose to fly into Denpasar, it is easy and very convenient to get a separate one-way flight from Denpasar to Jakarta (ca. 30-50 USD). We are happy to include a domestic one-way flight bookings for you on request.