From Stromboli to Etna
- 9-days walking & study tour to Stromboli, Lipari, Vulcano and Etna with a volcanologist -
|Dates||Status||Price p.p. (€)||SRS (*)||Group size|
|6-14 Oct 2018||guaranteed||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|20-28 Oct 2018||space available||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|16-24 Apr 2019||guaranteed||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|4-12 May 2019||space available||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|11-19 May 2019||guaranteed||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|18-26 May 2019||space available||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|8-16 Jun 2019||guaranteed||2580 € ?||350 € ?||4-8|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- Accommodation in double (twin) bed room in good to excellent hotels (***-****)
- Half-board (except on the day we climb to Stromboli´s summit), usually dinner menu (including water and table wine or beer, coffee in reasonable amounts)
- All transports and excursions as described in the program
- Entry fees to museums, volcanoes, archaeological sites etc. as described
- Fully authorized local mountain guides for Etna and Stromboli
- Experienced volcanologist from our team as tour guide (Dr. Tom Pfeiffer, Dr. Marco Fulle, or Yashmin Chebli)
- Travel to and from Catania
- Single room supplement
- Meals and extra drinks not mentioned as included
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
Good general physical condition and hiking experience on loose ground are required, participants should have no difficulties to hike 5-10 km or climb up to about 1000 m in a single day. The time spent on individual excursions ranges from about 1 to 7 hours, but may become (much) longer in case of unexpected volcanic activity that is worth the effort of an extra hike and/or extended observation of the eruption in the field.