Volcanoes and Spices
- 17 days volcano trekking tour to the Molucca Sea: N-Sulawesi, Karangetang and Halmahera -
|Dates||Status||Price p.p. (€)||SRS (*)||Group size|
|2-18 Sep 2019||space available||3960 € ?||400 € ?||2-6|
|2-18 Oct 2019||space available||3960 € ?||400 € ?||2-6|
|2-18 Nov 2019||guaranteed||3960 € ?||400 € ?||2-6|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- All accommodation in double rooms / tents
- Full board with drinks (excl. alcoholic drinks) as specified in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground, sea and air transfers as described in the program
- Airport transfers from and to Manado airport
- Entry fees, visits to parks and sites etc. as described by the program
- Local guides, cooks and porters
- VolcanoDiscovery Indonesia tour guide (normally Andi)
- Travel to and from Manado/Indonesia.
- Indonesia Visa
- Airport departure tax(es) (for int. flights ca. 12 USD, payable on the airport after check-in)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal travel and health insurance
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
The hikes in the program range from fairly easy to challenging (up to 1200 m climbing and 10 km distance, total duration max. 6-8 hours) for everybody with good normal fitness. You should, however, be prepared for hot and humid climate typical for any tropical country.
Arrival info:The tour starts and ends in North Sulawesi's capital Manado (airport code MDO) which can be reached from many of the larger Indonesian airports, but also through Singapore and other regional cities.
If you need connecting flights within Indonesia, we can provide these for you (approx. 100-150 EUR typically for one leg, e.g. Jakarta-Manado or back).