Pele´s Fire and Myths
- 7 days walking tour exploring Kilauea´s historic eruption sites, Hawai'i -
|Dates||Status||Price p.p. ($)||SRS (*)||participants|
|17-23 Mar 2018||few places left||$ 3470 ?||$ 450 ?||2-6||Booking inquiry|
|(*) Single room supplement|
Prices for private tours at custom dates: on request
- Professional volcanologist /geologist guide
- Accommodation in comfortable seaside hotel in Hilo (double-room basis)
- All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 7
- One soft drink with each meal
- Multiple entry to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Locally guided lava tube tour
- Volcano winery tasting
- All transfers in a rental car / van
- Travel to and from Big Island (Hilo)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Charter flights (helicopter tour, approx. 275-325 USD per person)
- Boat tour to approach lava entering the ocean (approx. 225 USD per person each)
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, ...)
- Entry fees for optional excursions
Discounts:Returning customers receive 5% (or 8% - if you have been on at least 3 trips with us) discount on the base tour price.
Group booking discount: If at least 4 people together book this trip, 5% (additional) discount is given, combineable to a maximum of 10%.
Since this tour is primarily aimed towards interested individuals or small groups, the program and the physical demands can be adjusted to some extent. Generally, you don't need to be an athlete if you want to see an eruption and the hikes planned in this particular itinerary are easy to moderately challenging only.