Kamchatka - Land of Colors
- volcano expedition to Kamchatka -
|Reisetermine||Buchungsstand||Preis p.P. (€)||EZ (*)||Anz. Teiln.|
|12.-30. Aug 2019||wenig freie Plätze||4350 € ?||150 € ?||6-10|
|1.-19. Sep 2019|
|wenig freie Plätze||4350 € ?||150 € ?||6-10|
Preise (Privat-)Touren an individuellen Terminen: auf Anfrage
Im Preis enthalten:
- Invitation to Kamchatka for tourist visa (Russia)
- Full board during tour incl. drinking water, coffee, tea
- Airport transfers, 4x4 transfers, and helicopter flight to/from Karymsky
- Camping gear
- Experienced local expedition guide
- Accompanying volcanologist and volcano photographer from our team
- All entry fees and permits
Im Preis nicht enthalten:
- Arrival and flight to Kamchatka / Petropavlovsk
- Extra drinks
- Single room / tent supplement (limited availability)
- Optional excursions (Valley of Geysers, Kuril Lake, Avachinsky Bay)
- Visa costs
Rabatt:Stammkundenrabatt: 5% (oder 8%, wenn Sie bereits an mindestens 3 Reisen teilgenommen haben) Nachlass auf den Basispreis.
Gruppenbuchung: wenn mindestens 4 Teilnehmer gemeinsam buchen, bieten wir 5% Preisnachlass, kombinierbar mit dem Stammkundenrabatt bis zu 10% Gesamtnachlass.
|Extra nights in guesthouse before or after tour||60 EUR per room|
|Helicopter 1-day trip excursion to Kurile Lake or Valley of Geysers||42.000 RUB (or EUR/USD equiv.) to be paid in cash|
This tour is mostly easy in difficulty and has no extreme or particularly difficult hikes: we focus on getting to best locations for photography accessible by vehicle and during short to medium hikes (3-4 hours max), considering that many people will like to carry their photographic gear (no porters available!).
However, you should be in excellent health (we'll be far from medical facilities much of the time) and possess a reasonably fit condition. You should have no problems to hike over rough, rocky, sandy etc trail-less and uneven terrain with frequent ups and downs for several hours and withstand possibly adverse weather conditions (wind and rain).
The longest hikes are the excursions to the crater of Mutnovsky with an elevation gain of 500 m and the hike up to Gorely (8 km, about 800 m climbing), but both are relatively easy compared to other volcano excursions. Treks on the plateau near the Kyluchevskoy group of volcanoes and Shiveluch are comparably easy and aim to reach the best viewpoints for volcano photography.