Vulkane im Land der Mayas
- 14-tägige Studien- & Expeditionsreise zu den Vulkanen Guatemalas -
Preise (Privat-)Touren an individuellen Terminen: auf Anfrage
Im Preis enthalten:
- Accommodation in double / twin rooms & tents as per program
- All transportation in comfortable private minibus or 4x4 vehicles according to itinerary
- Private individual airport transfers Guatemala-Antigua-Guatemala
- Boat tour on Lake Atitlán
- Full board during camping (hot tea & coffee at all times, fruit, cake, cooked breakfast (e.g. omelette, pancakes, rice), lunch snack, fully cooked 3-course dinner with soup + pasta or rice with meat + desert)
- 3 liters of drinking water per person per day during trekking
- All camping gear except personal sleeping bag (spacious dome tents, inflating mattresses, cooking gear etc)
- Kitchen tent and cook
- Camping chairs (one for each participant)
- Restaurant meals as specified with B(breakfast), L(unch), D(inner) including drinking water, coffee and tea
- Entrance fees to National parks and sites
- Porters for Pacaya, Santa Maria and Acatenango (porters for camping gear + food + 1 porter per person carrying up to 15kg personal gear; extra porters can be hired at extra cost)
- Local guides for security
- Tips for local staff (porters, local guides, ...)
- Experienced English-speaking Guatemalean guide during the whole trip
- Professional accompanying volcanologist from our team
Im Preis nicht enthalten:
- International travel to and from Guatemala City
- Few meals not mentioned as included
- Personal sleeping bag
- Tips for the main guide(s), driver(s), ...
- Mandatory personal travel insurance (can be added at 3.5% of tour cost)
Rabatt:Stammkundenrabatt: 5% (oder 8%, wenn Sie bereits an mindestens 3 Reisen teilgenommen haben) Nachlass auf den Basispreis.
Gruppenbuchung: wenn mindestens 4 Teilnehmer gemeinsam buchen, bieten wir 5% Preisnachlass, kombinierbar mit dem Stammkundenrabatt bis zu 10% Gesamtnachlass.
This tour is only suitable if you are used to longer hikes and are in good overall physical shape. The hikes up Santa Maria and Acatenango volcanoes require rather strenous climbs / descends of ca. 1200 m altitude change and at moderate altitude (reaching ca. 3700 m elevation), but on good and tecnically easy trails.
Since most of the tour takes place on the highlands at >1500m elevation, you probably acquire some acclimatization before climbing the first high peak. It is important that you know how to walk slowly and at your own pace. Normally, the climbs take 4-5 hrs, but it is no problem if it takes more than that as long as you are comfortable with the pace.
You will only need to carry a light daypack with some water and clothing, and perhaps your camera during the climbs to Pacaya, Santa Maria and Acatenango.